Skype Sky / Bleecker offer a range of products and services that support the planning, deployment and management of Skype for Business Cloud PBX, Phones and Apps for Office 365.
Here are some of the features we offer:
- Unified Communications that include Skype for Business Voice, Video, Call Center and other integrated business applications with Office 365.
- Comprehensive ROI, Detailed Cost Models, Procurement Strategy and Sourcing.
- Single Tenant or Multi Tenant Options.
- Deployed in private, public or hybrid Clouds.
- Hosted or hybrid hosted with Office 365 — geo redundant Skype for Business Voice + Open SIP, Video, Application, Identity and Security Services available through US Datacenters (US West, East, Central, Intl by request), including Cloud Services Providers such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Rackspace.
- Origination, Termination and Porting services.
- Phone Numbers/DIDs available in 50 US States + 60+ countries worldwide.
- Lync and Skype for Business, SIP services and apps include CRM Screen Pop (Dynamics, Salesforce, ZenDesk), Call Recording, Reporting, ACD, Call Queues, IVR, e911, eFax, SMS, Extensive Lync/Skype for Business, SIP Carrier monitoring, SIP Web Chat, SIP Web Client, Sign on integration with on-premise AD or Office 365/Azure AD, including bi-directional sync.
- Lync/Skype for Business optimized, qualified, compatible phones, headsets – financing and leasing available.
We offer MSFT Online Services Platforms, including:
- End to End Strategy, Planning, Deployment, Operations and Training for Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Windows Intune, CRM Online and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Contract, Procurement, and Licensing advisory services focused on customers preparing to renew, or evaluating new MSFT Enterprise Agreements.
- Cloud Centric Identity and Security Services leveraging Active Directory, ADFS, Windows Azure Active Directory and Windows Azure Application Access Services to provide Cloud SSO across multiple Cloud Services Providers.
Want to see how these features can work for your business? Take Skype for Business for a test drive now.