What and How
We deliver innovative strategy, procurement, application and deployment solutions for MSFT’s Cloud Platform and Partner Ecosystem. We are pioneers in Office 365 Voice, having deployed the first solutions on Lync, Skype for Business and Teams Voice for Office 365 in the world – see our Case Studies!.
Here are a few common challenges Bleecker can help you solve:
- Do you use Office 365 today and would like to use Microsoft Teams / Skype for Business Voice as a PBX replacement, as a Unified Communications (UC) Solution or a Call Center/Voice Application Platform?
- Are you evaluating Office 365 as a future communications and collaboration platform and are evaluating using Teams / Skype for Business as PBX and UC Solution/Voice App Platform?
- Are you evaluating using Teams / Skype for Business as PBX, UC Solution or Voice App Platform, but want or must co-exist or integrate with traditional PBX, or Open SIP services and endpoints (phones)?
- Do you want to enable Active Directory integrated sign on for Office 365, Skype for Business Voice and other Cloud Services?
- Do you want to transition traditional Active Directory services to use “Cloud AD” or a hybrid on-premise/Cloud AD?
- D you need help evaluating both the ROI/Cost Model and the Technology Strategy of how and why to transition their IT services from traditional on-premise services to Cloud services?
How we do it
We extend MSFT’s Cloud solutions, including:
- Office 365 Voice - Teams / Skype for Business Cloud PBX, Phones, Apps and Apps are available in your choice of on-premise, private/public/hybrid Cloud hosting - available as a project or as a subscription service.
- On-demand Unified Communications - across the globe using private, public and hybrid Clouds with comprehensive ROI.
- MSFT IT / Cloud Services – end-to-end strategy, planning and deployment – including procurement and training services.
How we help YOU
- ROI / Cost Model - First and foremost, we help you develop a comprehensive ROI and Cost Model for Office 365 or Teams / Skype for Business Voice. This means an ROI and Cost Model structure for Office 365 Services vs. traditional on-premise upgrades, Skype for Business Voice on-prem vs. hosted/hybrid Teams / Skype for Business Voice, Single Tenant Skype for Business Voice vs. Multi-tenant, and variations of any of these vs. 3rd party alternatives.
- Procurement / Licensing - Once we pinpoint the ROI/Cost Model, we then help you best understand how to procure and license the solution. As MSFT Alums, we have unique insight and expertise into MSFT licensing and sales models that can be invaluable as a company gets to the “how to buy” stage.
- Deployment - Our experience with MSFT and large enterprises provides us with unique expertise, perspective and experience that help you quickly and easily transition your company to the Cloud.
- Management / Operations - We help you accelerate the why, what and how of training activities for end users and IT personnel to ensure you realize the benefits of the Cloud – to include updating your IT Support model and the toolset of how you “manage” your new Cloud powered IT services.
- Consulting - We help customers and partners better understand MSFT’s Teams / Skype for Business roadmap. What do the new E5 sku and add-ons deliver? And more importantly, what do they not deliver? What deployment path is right for you — the standalone Skype4B service completely hosted in Office 365, hybrid Teams / SfB or externally hosted SfB?